Friday, April 25, 2014

Obsession of the week: Ulzzang Kids!




Hi Cuties!

This week my sisters and I were spending a boring Monday scrolling down our Facebook newsfeed, when a picture of this ADORABLE little girl posing for a Korean fashion line (I think at least) appeared in front of my screen.

Of course I showed it to my sisters, and they both instantly squealed: "SO CUUUUTEEE!"

Next thing I know, all three of us are googling images of cute Korean kids, or should I say, Ulzzang Kids.

What is Ulzzang?
Ulzzang means "best face" in Korean and the word is used both online and in real life. Basically, an ulzzang is someone who has a very attractive face, but most people use the term to describe people who have become popular for their looks. AKA "mini celebs". 


Here is a list of our Favourites!

Note: 
Most of my pictures and Information are from this source:                 http://januarain.wordpress.com/2013/05/19/kids-ulzzang/
  https://januarain.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/ulzzang/


Aleyna Yilmaz


Korean-Turkish










*sigh* this girl can sometimes really lower my
self-esteem


Daniel Hyunoo Lachapelle

American-Korean



AHHHHHHH
*Stares at picture for 10 minutes*




Leo William Recipon


French-Korean














Dennis Kane


Korean-Australian


 

Miso Kenny Hayden

Half-Italian-American & Korean


This is what a beautiful mix equals~













Haha that's it for this week! Please don't hesitate to comment too ~

Thanks,
Nashy

No comments:

Post a Comment