Sunday, May 4, 2014

What do I look like?

HI Cuties!

Hehehehehehhehee...
Some of my readers might wonder what I look like!
Well this week I was in my sister's Oufit of the Week blog (≧ω≦)

Moment of Truth...
Though it doesn't show my face, I think you cuties will get a better idea of what I look like...
Haha some of you might be like: 'God dammit Nashy just show us already! (╯◕_◕)╯'
So here you go!

GAHH this is so embarrassing for me!

I know it looks like I'm a 7 year old.
But no.
I'm not.
I'm older than 12 everyone.

ಥ‿ಥ I cry.


Haha some of you might find this post really weird but at least it solves a question (if this was even in your mind before)!

Thanks,
Nashy  (◕‿◕✿)

P.S. These pictures are credit to my Sister, Natalie!


Want to view my sister's Outfit of the Week post? Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment